MD-6000 Bladder Scanner
Experience the difference for yourself.
The MD-6000 Bladder Scanner is a non-invasive diagnostic tool that measures the amount of urine in the bladder or used to determine how much urine remains in the bladder after urination as a way to measure residual levels.
The MD-6000 Bladder Scanner is used regularly by urologists, primary care physicians (internal medicine/family practice), gynaecologists, hospital units, long term/extended care facilities and in emergency room and post operative evaluations.
Measurement difference minimization
- 3D Mechanical sector scanning
- Target locating to achieve best results
- Falsely elevated PVR volume detection
An environmentally friendly bladder scanner
- Scanning duration less than 5 sec
- Power saving mode
- Content selectable for printing
Easy control of case record
- Distinct bladder scanning for male and female
- Multiple data storage
- USB interface for unlimited data storage
- Easy operation
Compact body, portable design
- High-sensitive touch screen
- Built-in battery
- In-built thermal printer
- Voice notification