All the power you need
The latest EBit 50 portable ultrasound machine is aimed to diagnose easily and accurately, with its reasonable price and high quality – it stands out above the competition.
Ebit 50 Features and Specifications
- Independent angle 15’’LED ( 0° – 30° tilted )
- Dual transducer ports ( Built-in )
- Probe holders
- Removable battery
- Theft-proof lock
- Dedicated adapter Space
- Printer socket
- Accessory box
- Trolley height adjustable(Three levels available)
A complete solution for ultrasound diagnosis
- Internal Medicine
- Small Parts
- General Imaging
- Intensive Care
- Point of Care
- VETERINARY – Small Animal Specific
- VETERINARY – Equine Specific
Download Ebit 50 Brochure
The Ebit 50 Automatically traces the intima, and measures the thickness of the intima.
This allows you to measure the intima faster, more easily and more accurately.
Up to 18MHz High Frequency Linear Probe
Our high frequency linear probe provides unparalleled detail resolution and superior contrast resolution with up to 18 MHz imaging frequency.
These innovative algorithms have strengthened the image enhancement results significantly.
Advanced chipset is used to ensure fast frame rate on the Ebit 50.
With Super Needle, clinicians can see needle inside tissue more clearly during medical procedures. Needle angle up to ±30°
- Compared to the traditional dual-beam former on most ultrasound machines, the EBit 50 uses quad-beam technology for ultrasound signal receiving.
- Doubles the volume of signals received from traditional methods, increasing image resolution and generating more accurate images.
- Produces higher frame rates, ensuring better diagnostic confidence and efficiency, especially for moving organs.
- FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patients’ size and weight. This allows the EBit 50 to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients.
- Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased.
- The FHI technology greatly improves diagnostic abilities and clinical confidence in larger, difficult-to-image patients.